Q. Do you charge for wine tasting?
- Yes, we offer 8 tastings of wines for $5. When available, our Champagne and Port may be tasted for an additional $2 each.
- We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to close for an enjoyable tasting experience. Please remember, as this is our home we ask everyone to vacate the premises at closing time.
- Reservations are not required unless you have a group of 8 or more guests.
- YES! We only accept commercial vehicle groups by prior reservations only. Please contact us for more information. We staff our tasting room to assure that all of our guests have an enjoyable experience. Groups without reservations may be denied service because we are understaffed or our facility is already full.
- If you are looking for a quiet afternoon with one-on-one interaction with our knowledgeable tasting room staff, then we recommend a week day visit. Weekday hours are Tuesday - Friday 11-6. If you are looking for a lot of interaction with other visitors and a more festive atmosphere, we recommend visiting on the weekend. Saturday 11-6, Sunday 12-5
- Wine is our focus, but we do have a small gift area in our tasting room with an ever-changing collection of wares and gourmet food items.
- We require all children to be supervised, quiet and well behaved. If your child is disruptive to guests, damaging our property or our landscaping, you will be asked to leave.
- NO. The winery is a working farm, and therefor we have many other animals such as chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, sheep, etc, roaming the property at any time.
- Yes, we offer $1 off each bottle of 12 or more.
Q. Can we bring outside alcohol to the winery?
- NO! Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board anywhere on our property. Any outside alcohol that is brought onto the property will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Yes, we offer wine by the glass for $5 plus tax. Open bottles are permitted outside in the seating area only. Last pour is 15 minutes before closing time.
- We offer light snacks, cheese, crackers, etc. Occasionally we have food trucks at the winery for special events.
Yes, we do allow snacks and picnics outside in our lawn. Please do not take advantage of our hospitality. We ask that you do not bring grills, tents, large coolers, or have food delivered due to safety concerns.
Q. Do you host weddings, ceremonies, parties, showers or other celebrations?
- NO. We do not host any private events. We are winegrowers and concentrate our efforts on growing premium wine.
- We understand that our vineyard provides an exquisite backdrop for special milestones and receive many inquiries. We only permit photography of special occasions by appointment, during normal business hours and on days when there are no other winery events. To inquire about scheduling an appointment and availability, please contact us.